Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Have I Done ?!

curious aren't you ?
well. I am done with designing shirts and logo.

[ One : The Logo ]
They decided to stick with the old logo.
I wouldn't mind if they wanted to change, again.
But during that time, I need YOU to give me your sketches so that I can convert it into jpeg.

[ Two : The Shirts & Sweaters ]
Okay.
Rule number 1. I put black color so that you can choose what color do want on your shirt okay ?.
Rule number 2. My artist a.k.a Illustrator a.k.a [K.A.H] and I, has come up with lots of design but we currently want to stick to this design only.
Rule number 3. We all are tired already. We need to rest and sleep and eat.
And we need to study.
Rule number 4. You can only change the color ! not the design ! I'm begging you ! please ! don't be too picky !
As for the shirt's color. I prefer black or grey. Other striking colors are not advised.

[ The Results ]

Sweater 1.0

Polo Shirt 1.0

Polo Shirt 2.0

Polo Shirt 3.0
Sweater 2.0

--------------

I could become a very strict editor. hehehhe.
Yeah ! I would like to wish bravo and thank you to my illustrator for patiently drew all the sketches I asked you to sketched.
Don't worry, we will try to find other ways to increase our fund of buying that drawing pad.
XD.

For time being, maybe we should charge them with every design we created.
right ?

hehehhehe.

Hopefully you guys want to buy the shirts and sweater.

thanks again for dropping by.

-----------------------------

2 comments:

yzahm said...

the designs are nice. if i were one of 'they', i think i choose polo shirts 1.0 and sweater 2.0.

Anonymous said...

haha...welcome bos!
i agree wit da part "charging them..." ble bli graphic tablet tu sda!hehe..
XD