Friday, March 25, 2011

Poison

Yup.
poison.
It can be a good stuff.
or a bad stuff.

We do (always) endangered  ourselves with poison.
Especially through foods.
Yup.
Lucky me.
I get myself poisoned with the food I ate on Thursday.


[ the event ]
The poison, it may come from any food that I have taken during that night.
I had a sandwich and a burger.
I drank a bottle of water from the water dispenser.
Late at night, I had supper at Pohon Getah. I had some nasi goreng ikan masin and two cups of Teh-O Ais.
In the next morning, I already felt that tingling sensation or body response.
I felt tired, gradually headache and lethargic. 
But I ignored what the body said to me.
I just go buy myself breakfast which is the mini murtabak from Harmoni Cafe.
At first it wasn't that bad. Until lunch time. I had no appetite to eat.
Yup. I prolong my need to eat until it reaches 4.00 pm where I think that I should have my meal.
It was a very bad decision.
I slept during full two lectures.
I even didn't realized that the second lecturer already went in to give lectures.
And I didn't have the mood to discuss on today's notes with my friends.
Sorry guys.

So, I had my meal.
At first I thought that after I had my meal everything will be just fine.
And It getting worse.
I had my meal. Just like always. Veggie food and some rice.
After that, I started to feel that I want to vomit it all out !
I was holding myself until 6.00 pm.
I was comforting myself saying that the it will eventually go away.
On my way to Che Din, I saw two of my friends harassing Sarah (the cat).
LOL.
Yup. I get myself a milk to think that milk will make it better.
Im making it more worse I guess.
I think milk triggers the sense of vomiting even more !

I cant hold it anymore.
There it goes. The first vomit. bluaaaaaarggh ~
I have been texting some of my friends asking what to do if you feel nausea.
Some of them suggests that I should take carbonated drink and something sour.
Well, I would try but the lethargic make me feel lazy to walk outside and buy those things.

Then, come the second vomit. bluaaaaaaaaargghh ~!.
Okay. I think I need to go to the A&E.

Get myself to A&E.
The nurse called out my name.
"Adik sakit gapo ? " she asked.
I said, "I think I having food poisoning".
And she smiled and somehow I heard she is laughing.
Taking my  BP and temperature, she advised me to take lots of fluid.

Duhh ~
I know I need to take lots of fluid.
But I need some meds to reduce my stomach cramps and the back pain I'm having.
(It does sounded like gastric symptoms aite ?)
I told the nurse that I am having gradually headache and slightly changes in my body temperature.
So she said. Please take your seat. We will call your name later.
And then, one of my friends come to visit me at A&E.
She said she was on her way to see senior at Murni.
Ahhhh.. So nice. She give me some milo and oranges for my upset stomach. =D.

So then, I decided that I wanted to scram from A&E since the nurse laughed at me.
So I went back home. By home, literally my room, midget room.

On my way home, I vomited for the third time. bluarrrrrrrrrrrrgghh ~

We had a little chit chat before I went up to my room.
She gives me lots of advise and papa too told that I should not take any meds for now. It may cause even more serious.

I was hoping that I can have my paracetamol to reduce the headache.
With those headache, I really cant talk properly, loss my sight of balance and everything seems to be loud.
So I just get myself to sleep.

[ the sleep ]
I never thought that was the longest sleep I ever had.
At first I thought that it was already 7.00am but it is not ! It was only 1.00AM in the morning !
I had dreams that I never thought of having.
Which is I, win a noble prize with the equations and sequences of DNA that I discovered !
Groovy aite ? XD

So I suddenly woke up at 3.00AM.
It was heavily rained.
And my stomach cramps getting worse so do the back pain.
I cant do much since I am not supposed to have any medicine.
But luckily the vomiting has stopped.
My lips have never been so dried like this before !.
It cracked !
And my mouth dried too.
And my headache is getting worse. Instead of gradually increased, it became sharp pain on the frontal and parietal lobe.

When you got sicked.
Everything seems to be far from you right ?

It was a very cold night.
Indeed.

[ the post event ]
So right now, I feel a bit better.
No more vomits. 
But slightly headache here and there.
Stomach cramps and back pain seems to gradually suppressed.

I am so sorry guys.
Unable to reply your messages or return your calls.
I was hoping that I was strong enough to overcome this sickness.
But It seems that I cant.

Thanks to my friends who had helped me throughout the day.
Let me buy you lunch or something okay ?.
But after I recover from this food poisoning yeah ?

Yup.
And I really don't know why.
Every time that I wanted to start study again.
I will eventually be sick.

Maybe I really need to learn to overcome this stress.
nevertheless,
Thanks for everything !

Please stay pink as always !

XD

--------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teruknya sakit ko~~
get well soon...^.^

Zenmax said...

KFC!! McD! Big Apple!!

So u call that cat Sarah...Owh...