Thursday, March 17, 2011

Its the morning ! and I am getting cranky -er ! Arggh !

Okay.
Making long story to short story and making it long by adding some nonsense while typing it in this entry ! 
(arghhhhhhh!)
Last night !
Because I was so damn(it) tired!
I fell asleep earlier !
There is lot of things that I need to be done !
(=,=ii)

[ the situation ]
As usual, My room is so small and tight!
I have to start designing on my bunk. yes ! A bunk ! (it is totally different from the word -bed- okay!)
yes. All my stuff was all over the place.
Pencils there, my pencil case on my feet, paper scatter all over the place, foods on the table, bottles (not beer or anything!~ no no no !) on the floor, study lamp on the bunk post (yup! I am not lying to you!), and my rucksack at the side of the bunk, laundry basket under the bunk and coins scatter all over the midget-small study table!

My lamp on the bunk post !


To make it short !
Yes ! I Admit it ! My room is totally a mess !
Due to the insufficient amount of time for me to clean the room ! (I am not making this as an excuse !)
I want to do my laundry, but those damn selfish never bothered to pick up their laundry at the dryer post. (?) (tempat penyidai ?)

Everything that I wanted it to be done as early as possible, at the end I couldn't ! Why ? because It all freaking connecting with those people that doesn't even bothered to clean up their mess or even laundry or etc.( I couldn't write it here, It may cause sensitive issues).

[ 1st Story ]
Okay. I already recolored the doodles that my friend have drawn a week ago.
and guess what ?
Because of I slept early last night, I forgot to save the file !
(NOOOOOOO ~)
So I have to recolor it again today.

[ 2nd Story ]
I want to do my laundry.
But those freaking ikan don't want to pick up their dried clothes and left there for weeks or soo !
( I wish the will blow soooooooo strong and fast so that YOUR clothes will be flying high to the girls dormitory area ! ) Take That !

[ 3rd Story ]
The never ending story of design shirt and maybe logo.
Please .... please !! get yourself together and make a mutual choice !
Please .. please don't make us suffers with your ....
Please .. please ... Im begging you !
Please straighten up your mind !
It is just not you who need to study, so do us !

[ 4th Story ]
I have should study earlier and I regret it !
Only 50 days left before the final a.k.a PRO I Examination.
I really don't want to get F for this exam !
Please !
Im talking to you ! yes you the guy in the mirror !
Please get your self on the right path and please ignore those unimportant matters !
If you want to pass this exam ! It is time for you to get on track !

[ the solutions ]
I have clean my room. part of it.

laundry, going to send it to dobi. Since there is no chance for me to do my own laundries here.

I have decided that I am going to stop designing the shirt and logo. If you dislike those two, Im giving you pen and paper, draw your own design and give it to me and I will computerize those design that you wish for!. period ! Yeah, I know I am the Graphic Exco, but I ain't that much time to design + study at the same time. To design I need TIME and SPACE.

I have decided, Im going to kill somebody who current ticked me off !
(not my inner self !, I misses him ! please advise me more !)
I mean, real life human being who really pissed me off, you better run or else !

[ the post solutions ]
I would like to say sorry for advance.
If anyone or anywho is feel offended with my post, I apologizes.
This is where, at this time and space, seems to me that my stress level is higher and increasing !
I unable to manage my time currently, I unable to ignite myself to study.
Everything will be done after I answer my PRO I Examination question.
Thank you very much.

My apologizes, again.

---------------------------------------

Yet, I am still designing for the shirt

No comments: