A very good afternoon to all !
It has been a very long week for me !
I Haven't get enough sleep. Doing what you asked ?
(for a starter and of course I am not watching p**n or something.)
Yes!
I've been making myself, again with designing shirts to be sold by this two months onward!
freaking ! Tired !
If only the net is fast !
If only I have my huge table where I can put my lappy + my sketch books + my utensils + and my head on the table !
Yes ! I need lot of spaces when it come into designing.
Space give me tranquil, give me inspiration !
yes. for god sake ! I dont get inspired when i sat down and look at the gardens or coconut tree or what so eva ! neva !
Okay. Back to reality.
I have design one shirt.
And the design, its quite modern and masculine ? (Im thinking it as modern and masculine!)
Hopefully they dont reject it.
If they does, Im going to go mass production and start my own clothing lines again ! hah !
I want to buy those drawing pad so that I can use it with my illustrator !
Take That !
(relief... ^,^)
Okay.
I have attached my design with this entry.

No comments:
Post a Comment