Again !
I have become one with my body and soul !
Yes both of them !
to let go of the past ! and be presence in this present ! (understand ?)
Just play along will ya ?
Okay.
I've been watching Definitely. Maybe lots of time.
I repeat. LOTS of time.
Yes, this story does give you the jiffy you need.
Well for me it works.
Anyhow, to make myself more miserable.
I have come up with daily planner (for myself) or maybe you guys wanted to use it, just ask from me okay ?.
Yup. Daily planner for a loser like me.
Whom make last minute study and planning.
So, to make me feel so miserably terrible that I only have six weeks more before the big exam.
My wooden head has been pecked by some mischievous woodpecker (sarcasm if you didn't notice).
I decided to start reschedule my life, again.
Yup. to schedule your life, it took lots of things to be considered.
[ One : The Unfortunate Event ]
If we do think that if we schedule our life it would be perfect ?.
Think again mister.
Those unfortunate event really going to effect your scheduled life, I'm affraid.
How do we tackle this kind of problems ? you asked.
Well, as for me, I overcome this matter by cursing to someone else ears. hahaha =D.
Just joking.
Well, we just got to settle those things once and for all.
[ Two : The Demand ]
Yup. You read my mind sugar.
The Demand (with suspense music played as soundtrack).
This matter would probably will cause CHAOTIC with your schedule.
Until The Demand is fulfill, you just got to keep on going honey until the jar is full with satisfy.
[ Three : Your Time is Your Time and My Time is Not My Time ]
I bet you guys have come across with this kind of situation.
I believe in you bebeyh !.
How to overcome this matter ?.
Well, I ain't going to entertain you if you only think about your time and your life.
Please ! be considered about someone else time.
I've been putting my ass on the sandpaper to bare with your attitude and I'm hoping that somehow and somewhat GOD will cleanse your egoistic life and let you dive deep into your soul to be more understanding about others' life.
[ Four : The Uncontrollable Disastrous Event ]
This thing might happen when I'm about to burst into million pieces ignite by most bitches attitude of all.
Oh My lord ! Please forgive Me !.
All I can do is not to talk with people.
People make me mad ! crazy ! I said.
Don't try bitching with me.
The air surround will turn into silence and that is when the first phase begin.
All the schedule will be ignored. and thanks to the person who make my life miserable.
I tend to try avoid this matter at all cause.
Its truly going to mess with me for a long period of time.
It is all about the emotion and stress level. Dont ticked me off with your attitude.
So, at the end.
I pray to god.
Please give me strength to outwit this matters.
I will try to manage my time or efficiently.
![]() |
| As you can see, I haven't fill those boxes yet. hahaha XD |
Thank you for dropping by.
Have a nice evening.
-----
enjoy.
------

4 comments:
Dude, I've been sleeping d whole day (literally), to forget everything n woke up reading ths post of yours. Glad tht u've already found tht starting line to move d nxt path. As for me, hais... btw, I thnk i'll hv a copy of ur schedule, hoping I can get bck on track. TQ. (dont hv any idea wht to say)
OMIGOSH!!!
baru aku prsn its only 6weeks left?!!
@nurhidayah hafiz :
LOL ... we just gotta to start somewhere aite ? better than nothing. At least we trying to move from our miserable life. hehehe =D .. Im just saying that even it just too far and too late but there is still chances within that time limit. Even if the chances are small. We just gotta to try our best !
@kartiniabdulhaQ :
Yeah ! lagi 6 minggu tinggal ! mari ! start esok kita belajar ! XD
Post a Comment