Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Dream Job.

(it only happen when I am fast asleep)

--
---
----
------

Yes, everyone has their own dream job.
To make something from dream to reality, what does it requires ?
and THAT mingle in my mind.

all these questions pop up in my mind, just appraising the word DREAM it self.

1. Are you strong enough to let go of everything you had just to chase your dream?

2. Are you willing enough to start from the very bottom of reality ?

3. Does that dream of yours really going to last until the day death take you away ?

4. Will you get bored if there is nothing (frankly) achievement to be gained ?

5. When you get tired with chasing your dream, will you withstand until the last drop of your blood ?

6. What does it make you (yes! you!) want to achieve that dream ?

7. Is it really important to live you dream, rather than living like everyone else who is dreamless ?

9. If there is obstacles, will you eventually stand to very last of it ?

10. Why do you want to make your dream reality ?


And yes.
I have my dream job also.

1. I want to work as Journalist. 
(the one who go around the world, sending texts column, reviewing the world we lived in and photographs any that is came out of the blue.)

2. I want to become Photographer.
(Back-packers photographers as you might say. Linger myself only with a hand full of film, a very fine tuning camera, tent and tools to develop film).

3. I want to work as Editorial.
(Yes! I want to wrote all the reviews, establish my own magazine!. Could be any magazine, but i would say to be one of the travel and photography magazine)

4. I want to become Investigator.
(hahaha. this one is funny. I like to investigate things. I just can't stop my curiosity. It just went wild!. I will to find the answers if I may.)


5. I want to become a Movie Director.
(This should be my top 3 ! haha. really!)

6. I want to wrote my self a novel.
(I really, into dark and creepy novel. looking forward to wrote my 1st thriller novel. hope i have time to start writing again.)
--
---
----

These are the top most list of my DREAMs.
It is either let it be dream or living it.

--
---

So, for the very first time.
Im hoping you guys also making a review/ comment about your own Dream Job on your blog.

Take care.
See you soon!.
=)

No comments: