Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Don't Cause Outbreak!

haha.
That was the first sentence voiced out by the nurse at our "beloved" PKP (Pusat Kesihatan Pelajar).

--
---

The story begins with ;
I slept just like any ordinary person, but I think on that unfortunate night I was having my spread peanut butter + raspberry jam sammie. (It taste good though). haha.

I think the cracker crumbs fall all over the bed's cover.
(well there aren't enough space for me to move around in my (small midget) room.
Then, I just decided to swiped away the crumbs to the side of the bed.
(the foolishness start from here).

I slept exactly! yes! exactly at the side of the crumbs!.
You do the math.

With all the crumbs trapped between my lashes and the eyes start to get irritated and I start to rubbed my eyes off.
I didn't realized that its going to be this bad.

My eye (right to be exact), swollen and red.
I thought that it would turn out okay if I leave it be.
Sad. So sad.
 The redness reduces, but the eye still itchy.

Get my legs to the PKP, get my medicine hopefully the sore will reduce to zero.

That is just part one.

--
----

The jam, it taste kind of sour, and yes I thought raspberry supposed to taste sourly.
I ate much last night.

Now, my stomach just can't stop growling.
and that mean I have business call now and then.

---
-----

Yup, two in one.
Got to be careful from now on.

By the way, I did received two day leave from the doctor.
Well, with schedule packed with classes and practical, who need it anyway.

I'll just spread the disease, so everyone get conjunctivitis !!
muahahaha.

owh yeah.
Thanks to the manukian, for the paper thin eye patch.
hahaha.
I really want to wear one on those. With Skull printed on them.
groovie!


thanks =)

No comments: