Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good Morning You!

Finally !
I reached ma crib where I used to get my thought wondering in it! The wall ! the ceiling ! the floor !
Ohh what great miss. (suddenly it sound so freaked ?)
ahahha.

yes.
my room.
(well technically, I don't have a room.)
(what the heck ! I'm HOME now !!)
First things I did when the plane touches the runway, I get my pair of legs to works and buckle up my upper extremity with those heavy man-made clothes and gush myself to the car, where my sister is waiting for me.
Arrived home, put my things aside and make myself to William's !
owwhh ... big portion meal ! how i missed it, too!.

---
----
------

After THAT huge meal, crashed myself onto the floor and dozed off.
I would not imagine that I would suffer diarrhea, agian and again.
Well, they called it traveler's diarrhea.
It may seems to it senses.
Whattever ! ..


---
---
----

Well, at all best, I reached home.
for a week at least.
week of holiday = study for exam.
okay ! I might escape a day or two !! I cant resist the indulgence of civilization ! hah !

so, as for today.
I will try to make some macarons and prepare some dishes before I start messing with the ink.
well, now I'm off to find my self in this square room!

ttyl.
Have a nice holiday!


No comments: