who really doesn't want to change their life ?
everybody want to change it, right ?
well, I am one of those.
--
---
----
I am not desperately want to change it all,
but there is something somehow that you will try to change or add to your life right ?
To tell the truth, I really don't know what part of life that I wanted to change.
--
---
----
Seeing people laugh,
(yeah sure, I'd laugh like others)
seeing people smile,
(yeah, I did a lot of smiling too, to certain people) << maybe I should change this.
seeing people cry,
(well, people got to let the water flow right. But at certain time and event only. haha)
seeing people worked hard to earned,
(To earned anything you might say. I've been there (just minor) and there is other people really worked up to earned!)
seeing people socialized,
(Well, as my life still on, I've been socialized my self for works only. I think this is the bad side of me. It is not that i don't like to socialized, it just I still can't break this huge barrier to TRUST people. I still can't find significance ways to develop the TRUST issue.)
seeing people have their best buddy all together,
yeah, I had 'em back before. Maybe because of my action, which is being all so down + sad + think too much about the world + encapsulating myself + bottled up everything inside of me cause me to lose them, making the gap larger. I always think that, why actually they wanted to be friend with me ?. caps that. I really need to learn more about the life around. It is not that I am trying to be selfish to only myself, there is just things that i can't understand, yet.
--
----
-----
Or maybe, I actually running away rather than TRYING to change.
change;
Is it that easy to change ?.
--
---
----
People do asked us to changed.
Change mentality, change behavior, change here and change that.
hoissh. things getting deeper now !
Maybe i should just think it to myself for now.
hehehe.
And now,
I am trying to live my life out loud.
No more taking a long afternoon naps.
It is time for me to ....
No comments:
Post a Comment