Praise to god.
Alhamdulillah.
Thank you god ! for giving me back my eyes of creativity !
I never been so excited before since i came here.
And thanks to the environment too, very astonishing and inspiring.
I'm so glad that i bought that Indian Cultural Night Ticket!.
You guys rocks ! H*** yeah !
Even thou' the exam is around the corner, you guys still have the heart to settle things up.
I salute.
Well, I'll be posting the photo(s) later on facebook.
My lappy seems to be upset somehow.
My lightroom is not functioning properly.
Or am I import too much photo(s) ?.
hehehe.
So, I think I will continue the so-called project of mine next year.
hehehe.
I'll will be looking for photographer(s) that i can work with.
I'm kinda picky and selective about this. hahaha.
But nonetheless, I'll better concentrate on Selanjar 3 now.
--
---
-----
Since the muse are back. So do my mood to study.
hehheheh.
totally unrelated aite ?
I'm supposed.
---
----
------
p/s : I still want to dance bhangra !! please !! next time ask the audience to dance with you guys also !! I'm totally into the crowd ! TOTALLY!
=)
photo credit to google.

No comments:
Post a Comment