Monday, January 17, 2011

I Hate It !

truthfully ?!!
I hate my new hair cut!!!
much more worse than before ?!!!
this is the ugliest haircut in my whole life!!
even the teacher hair cut is better than this !!

memememme.
I have decided to go and fixed it somehow some where.
hoping it could be fixed ! (please god!)
if not, I'm going GI Joe !!

*credit photo to google.

---
-----
------


Just making myself noted.
DONT go there again.


well .. as for soothing and calm my inner madness,
my aim, for next hair cut would be like these ; hopefully,
keep my hair long !! at least medium long. 
I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR EFFING RULES ANYMORE!
arrrrrghhh !!


*credit photo to google.

2 comments:

Zenmax said...

Ok apa rambut ko.
Tapi klu ko nda puas hati,
bgus juga tu kasi botak trus...

Tmbah HENSEM (buekk!) KO!!

hua3

izwani zaabah said...

bile ptong rambut?
aritu tgk kt umah ok jea..stylish jea