Oh Lord !
I never eva thought of having my life this month would be so busy !.
I'm kinda tired going out every single day !.
Legs are cramping.
Eyesores.
Seriously, eyesores.
Every weekend in this month, weddings.
Every weekdays in this month, window shopping + meeting friends + dinner and so on.
And yeah, tomorrow is the day of the conference that I must attend.
I really didn't know much to begin with.
So I would just be sitting duck and listen to what the speaker has to say lah kan.
Frankly, I would be sleeping crystal clear.
They said that they will provide us a place to stay.
Which mean either the hotel, or their hostel.
I would prefer the hotel.
Viewed their accommodation, and to be frank I really like their interior design !.
Please ! Please ! let me sleep in the hotel !.
If I do get to sleep in there, photo will be uploaded first.
muahaha!
So, at the end of the conference there will be a tour around malacca.
Finally, I am able to use the camera again ! Yeay !
So I really can't wait for the conference to end !
(it doesn't even started yet puuuun ~~)
hahahah XD.
Kay!
So long!
No comments:
Post a Comment