I could never think of baking again.
hahahaha.
Due to my enormous free time,
I decided to bake a cake.
The cake a-o-kay !
Taste good too.
Most of friends at USM already tasted this cake but that wasn't me who doing the baking.
After watching some episode of Masterchef Australia,
I decided to start baking and cooking again, while there is none of my family at home.
ngehngehngeh.
The house is all mine now ! hahaahhaah !
(syok sendiri ni ! ^__^)
I will post the recipe someday after my cake hit the neighborhood! hahahaha (^_^). Or you just might google the recipe lah kan. Simple as that. All cake recipe are the same, but the taste is according to your preference. Enjoy your day !.
p/s : this cake do taste good with cup of black coffee. Yum !. Bon Appetite !
p/s : this cake do taste good with cup of black coffee. Yum !. Bon Appetite !

2 comments:
You? Baking?
Seriously...
Well...I'm waiting for the recipe ^^
hehe. well not seriously baking. just bake to eat, thats all. hahaha XD .. as long as there is recipe to explore ! I wouldn't mind trying to bake. =D ..
Post a Comment