Monday, June 13, 2011

Memories | to be remembered

I admit it!
For the past 3 month.
Im a Junkie !
Im addicted to Adele! 
Hahahaha.
Her voice and songs haunt me !
It cannot be exorcists !
But one song that really haunt me to death is this song,

[Dont You Remember]

Yup,
that song definitely and truly convey the feeling that I had before.
It is not that I wanted to be remembered, just those memories killing me from inside.
You know, hidden arrows piecing through your heart on every each of it hits the target. (What I meant was visiting places that is familiar sure does brings back the memories, more likely relived the memory again and again and again until you think what a loser and dickhead you are.)

That is kinda sucks doesn't  it ?!
(loser !)

But for sure, deep in me want to be remembered, atleast.



Enjoy the video.
Be a loser like me that wishes to be remembered ! hahaha.

No comments: