-------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry soul.
I didn't mean to do this to you.
Some how I feel regretted and somewhat glad that I hear it.
I know, this is not the appropriate time to be in such a mellow situation.
It just sparks in that way.
Yeah.
I need to find revelation.
Maybe I need to learn to let go ?.
But.
It kind of sad to see it go away.
I've been holding to it since now.
It is not that easy.
for me.
Im sorry soul.
Im sorry inner thoughts.
Im sorry heart.
Fill the jar with something, he said to me.
But what is something for me ?, I asked.
He reply. Find something the best for you.
What is the best for me ?, I asked again.
It is within you.
-------------------------------------------------------
Yeah.
It hurt watching and read about it.
Because it is not me there.
Its quite happy see-ing you smile and happy.
but is not me who make you smile and happy.
And I am sorry.
-------------------------------------------------------
1 comment:
somehow this post touched me. i've suffered my own soul all this while and i'm gasping so that i can soothe it bck to how it supposed to be.
Post a Comment