Heyy-yoo heyy-oll peps !
hahaha XD.
Yeah, I do get excited in a day or so.
so today is my excitement day!
because ... its quite cloudy today !
ehehehe XD ..
(I love rain)
Yup ...
for the past one week.
I had been sitting and eating and reading and sleeping in the library.
for quite amount of devoted hours. (tcchh .. yeah ?! like 8.30AM til like it closed ?)
By 8.30AM I've been standing outside and wait for the library to be opened.
Yup! it is likely my 3rd home right now.
I did managed to finish reading some notes of the small blocks.
and all it left is the weeks packed blocks.
Oh God Almighty ! please send mercy to my humble self.
Grace me with your kindness and bless.
ameen!
Yup.
I haven't seen Sarah for awhile now.
Either she is busy or I am too adhered to the library.
Yeah.
So !
What did I do to release all those stresses away ? you asked.
[ first ]
If any chance that I could grab one of those kittens at the cafe, I would probably caress and talk to them.
[ second ]
feed the fishes in the pond near the Red Square ! haahaha XD ..
[ third ]
lying down on the ground, facing up and gaze deep at the sky, watching the clouds passing by, birds flying and twittering and sometimes airplane too, and branches of leaves waving and dancing with the song played in my MP3 ... hmmmmmmm.. calming.
and yes. It would be better if there is two of us, Sarah and I. ^_^.
![]() |
| Its a bird ? (no!), its superman ? (no! d***-head!) .. its ?! its ! airplane! =D |
and yeah.
I did manage to get myself eat three times a day.
regularly, I am able to eat once a day, which is the lunch near dinner time.
hahaha.
Okay.
(frankly, I did asked myself, rather talking to cats and fishes, why don't I try to talk to real human being ? LOL)
[ fourth ]
Yup! sometimes I do youtube -ing!
Watching those hilarious clips and funny review.
fyuuhhh ! it really make laughs out of me !
I have wrote something last time I logged in. But the net is quite "satisfying" here.
All the things that I have wrote vanish!
hah!
So ... If i can rewrote what I wrote the other day, I will write it back again.
hahaha.
I think I have to log in to the reality now.
thanks for reading!
^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment