well.
tomorrow is the last paper for our beloved medic examination.
yeah!
hahaha. bummer. feel so gonna fail the exam.
back to what is in my thoughts.
well. i come across this artist (by mean in artistic work not in acting).
surfing minispace.com and I saw this very interesting artist, Stephanie Diamond.
I kinda like her work.
Most of her photo tells story.
simple, subjective photos.
Yeah most probably people might say,
"Even i can take photo like that! .."
well. yeah. yes you can.
But can you told stories beyond your photo?
does you photo really going to sparks viewer neuron to interpret the photo ?
well mind in that.
everything is subjective. it is all depend on what your brain thinks and interpret.
that reminds me. I wanna do some artsy project here.
but my concern is do people around here will accept on what am i going to propose ?
well i am not that social to begin with.
hahahaha.
well. i tried.
i just cant get my self to socialized.
just bunch of people that really understand me here.
thank you for being concern and understanding. =)
yeah. i might skipped the project.
Okay. back to Stephanie Diamond.
if you like to view her artwork, just google her name.
You will come across her portfolio on top hit of the search.
And yeah.
I will try to get my self motivated with this upcoming holiday.
its been awhile now since I hold on to my camera.
Hopefully I don't loose the beat yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment