yikes.
I am still in the holiday mood.
supposedly study today, and yeah, i fall asleep in the library. hope that i don't snores. hehehe.
As for practical session today, the class like just 30 minute and then grabs my things and go back to my room and sleep again.
why am I gettin' lazier ?.
not enough holiday i guess.
Woke myself up around 4.45PM.
and i saw this gigantic puffy woolly clouds above our beloved hostel.
and yeah.
It kinda nice.
based by judging the size of the clouds, it is sure going to HEAVILY rain tomorrow.
(I haven't done my laundry yet! No!)
![]() | ||
| puffy woolly clouds :) |
Yes. I've been skipping all the things that i should have done on the 1st day i came back here.
I was not in the mood. argh.
I better go now.
Hoping that everything will flip 180.
thanks.
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment