Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Down to Zero.

argh.
My emo meter just went down to zero. might turn to negative if i cant get myself to diverged it to somewhere else.
---
-------

I just cant stop thinking about that matters.
Maybe if I were left alone and not knowing, it would be better.
Feels like I'm about to lose, yes. Lose everything.
Feel like there is distance or maybe wall or boundaries exist.

Maybe it would better for them if things turn that way.
and I am glad that it goes that way.
Yes, i would love to accept them back.
but its over.

Yeah.
I kinda pissed off.
When I heard about that.
Yet.
Maybe the person is busy with life around.
I rest my case.
I will just ignore everything and try to accept it as it should be.
Yeah.

---
------

I am not a good friend.
I dont talk much.
I dont do much.
I am just ignorant.


and I am cold.

 I already lost my smile years(s) ago.
I think it is okay for me to lost my emotion also.
maybe it is time for me to become cold-hearted, again.

Sigh.
what am i thinking.


Never thought of blogging would relief my unstable mind, right now.
I should just go and find myself a Lass.
The coin might flip it sides.
Anyone interested ?
hahaha.
If life would be that easy.

Not in the mood to do anything.
Not in the mood to do revision on my notes.
Not in the mood to talk.

All i can think is to draw.
Draw anything that I can draw with this mechanical pencil and A4 paper.
Even though my drawing sucks, i don't care.
Becoming too much of listener really make me less more to expressed.
Maybe I should expressed more and at the same time balance as listener.
Yup. I guess I need to train my self to be expressive.
Be mad if I am mad.
Be angry when someone stab you at the back.
Scream at someone when they screwed up you stuff.
Yelled to someone that is totally on your way.
Speak direct when you dislike that ignorance.
Punched back is someone gossiping you from behind.
Slap someone if they speak too loud and pissed you off.

I would love to be that kinda person.
mean.
nasty.
Never thinks about others feel.

Or maybe i can be as one of those contractors in Darker Than Black ?
Lost of heart, being emotionless.

argh. too much manga i guess.
but it was quite a nice manga to read.

okay snapped out of it.
back to reality.


All I can think is this upcoming Christmas holiday.
Maybe i might get myself back home.

----
--------






No comments: