Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Commitment

 
 sigh.
Result is out.
Still, not doing well.
Lack of commitment ?
Lack of Strives ?
Hurm.
---
-------
Too much playing ?
too much entertaining myself ?
---
--------
As my mentor said,
"You already know the answers, but you just don't answer the question direct to the point. The answer is there. Try to compliance your answers. Add more fact to support your answers so that the examiners should understand what your writing all about.
Yeah, I will try to do better next time.
He did asks me to buy some books. books that would help.
Hopefully it will.
And he said some more,
Please do mind about the small fact. That tiny little fact would actually help you to gain marks.
Squeeze all the knowledge out.
I think you can do this.
As for MCQ, it really test how widen your knowledge in medical subject.
Yeah for sure you already revised your note, but actually all of the question arise from the book that they (lecturers) suggested.

Hopefully I will have the guts to start anew.
Quite devastating when you actually think that you can perform better, and the end, it is just still the same.
Okay.
It is time to change, I guess.
My experiment on how to study for last exam is actually quite working for me.
Maybe I should stick with that.
Scanning all the notes.
Sketched out all the important data, then adding more data from books to support.
Start with the Data Interpretation.
It is important to draw and label your diagram for anatomy.
After drawing, start using the diagram to develop your essay.
from your essay, you actually can use it as material to be studied for MCQ.
and don't forget about the small things.

but to that kind of method, I really need lots of time ! sketching diagram, developing essay. And don't spot the questions.
That actually work for me.
It is most likely when i do case investigating for my diploma.
How can i forgot how i studied.
thank god for keeping me on my path.
Hopefully thing will start to change now.
But to change, I just can't change alone. It might not be fair for others.
Well hopefully, if any of you guys willing to go along with me. I`ll be glad.
And the wrong about me is, I tend to mixed everything up.
I might get confuse will all the data.
I need someone to straighten me up, just like those heavenly college day.
I might look convincing about my answers, but please correct me if I am wrong!
This is my last chance.
If I ever screwed it up, dreams will definitely become dreams.
As for you guys, please don't stop trying !
I know you guys can make it!
We just has to push more harder and stronger!

Let Do this!

1 comment:

Zenmax said...

Yosh~!
Akira me takunai!!!!