Well hello.
Good Morning.
(it kinda out of the blue, for me to post something in the early morning !)
here is the thing.
I've been craving for porridge (like the triple Eggs combo with salted vegetable and serious spicy chili sauce). Well, due to the "adequate" appliances, I am unable to fulfill my desire.
Look at the brighter side of the sun (like sun has another brighter side ?), I'd came up with a simple solution. Which are instant oat ( you gotta be kiddin' me !).
Hahaha.
that is the closest porridge like consistency I ever ate. And it does not requires lot of gadget to cook it ! hah !. All i need was hot boiling water for about one cup, my triple combo eggs, salted vege and well need to do some hocus-pocus with the chili sauce. And it turn out to be good. (according to my senseless taste bud).
I would not post the photo of that oat here. You would not going to have it anyway. hahaha !.
Well yeah, I tried with fruits too. Apple and banana, banaple oat. no need to add extra sugar to sweeten the oat. Natural sugar from the fruits do the magic itself.
Going to try something new. maybe putting canned tuna with some vegetables ?
Or maybe, coffee oaty ? (sound so weird, I bet it taste great !).
Okay. enough talking about oats. I need to get ready and read up some notes.
till next time !.
No comments:
Post a Comment