Things that I Noticed.
I've been trying to find the reasons why I am here.
Standing, walking and sleeping in such state.
Yet, I have not found the answer.
Far ago I fought myself to be in medical college.
Now, all of it just vanished into thinned air.
I have been neglecting everything.
And that moment, I also start to noticed things that I should be noticed earlier.
It might cruel and selfish, but this is what I truly felt.
Presences.
Without my presence, they seems to be happy, more happier.
Without my presence, they seems to had lot of fun.
Without my presence, they seems to be enjoying things more than usual.
Without my presence, things look to be in the direct orders.
Without my presence, they seems to be free.
At that point I said to myself that never show your presence to world again.
I am the boundaries for the environment to enjoy what they had missed when I'm around.
I am the bricks of wall that prevent them to explore the other side of the wall.
I am the barrier that confined them within.
Now I realized that, my presence just a mere disturbance.
My presence just a stench that lurks in the forest, killing every living creatures that live.
Things tend to be great with the invisible me.
Cutting down all the connections is the best way of making my presence disappear.
Going back to the place where I came from.
Where lone is the best occupy of me.
Back to where it started.
No comments:
Post a Comment