Good morning again.
Today, I woke as early as I could for my morning walk/ jog.
For a mean while, I came across a painter/ writer when I were looking for some particular books online.
I was browsing through his site and came to glimpse this one painting/ sketches that he drew.
And I said. This piece is totally mirror image of me.
everything came into place and yes, I started to had opinion that how sucks and miserable my life were and yes, present too.
How do I kept myself away from looking at the same mirror ?.
Asking why.
And I ventures myself deep through his works and it has made me mesmerized an sometimes laughed analyzing his pieces.
That made me want to start anew my passion, ignite it to just ignore everything and just making sure that my miserable life has a portion time for me to do something what I like most. Not to over think that I had no time to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment