owhh ...
how i missed those loud music pumping through my ears.
Beats of the drum overlapping with my heartbeat.
those strings of bass,
ohh. I missed those feelings.
dumm .. dummm ... dummm .. dummm ..
dumm .. dummm ... dummm .. dummm ..
that actually make me feel alive.
those jumping and screaming and singing out loud.
those sweaty shirts and colliding audience.
(including those who are in **&*^)
spotlight flickering. smokescreen everywhere.
yeah. it was fun.
It was nice till we sat together and laughed as we recalled what we did.
Lepaking at near mamak stall, milo ais teh o ais, roti naan.
how I missed it so much.
Well.
there is this group that really much resembles on what I've been pictured above.
The Arcade Fire.
Totally typical british music band. and it is good to listened with.
one of their music video really make my heart pumped! and saying yes ! I wanted to go wild (in a manner of concert-junkies!) again !.
yeah. and it true.
I want to become like that again.
I wanted to be in trance again.
I want the feel the ecstasy again.
--
----
This earphone and mp3 no longer satisfy me.
Call me devil, or selfish or what ever you wanted to call me.
that is me.
---
----
Last from me, Arcade Fire.
their latest album is quite good!
The Suburbs was the name of the album. (I thinks so).
their latest album is quite good!
The Suburbs was the name of the album. (I thinks so).
enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment