I still cant get my grip on the right place, yet.
This head, body doesn't seems to be synchronize to the rhythm that my heart transmits.
--
---
----
Asking my friends about their opinion, one of the opinion really stood up beyond all those messages.
"I am not self motivated anymore. I felt like I'm useless, feeling down and idiot sometimes ... "
said me.
She asked me those question. What me feel that way.
"If you feel unmotivated, MAKE! yourself motivated! ..."
"If you feel like an idiot, there's an idiot that WISH to be good as you ... "
"If you think that you are uninspired to learn, there's someone STRUGGLING to learn and don't get the chance to learn like you do! ... "
---
----
----
That is why I like to asks my friends for motivations. Sometimes they will make you realize that there is something out there, that you accidentally miss-watched or forgotten.
--
---
Look for friends that has been through lots of hardship or someone who know how to hit the hard spot at the back of your mind.
---
----
To be frank, I am quite relieved that she wrote that to me. Really hit me on the face.
All this time I was thinking what a road has I walked onto.
At least I am trying to stand on my two feet back.
--
----
-----
Time to delete all those sorrow songs that I've been listening.
I want to be King of Anything ! Not Nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment