Empty.
Empty.
and
Empty.
I have been suffered with this feeling since day one I entered my 2nd year medical school.
I have been suffered with this feeling since day one I entered my 2nd year medical school.
I have no heart to study.
I have no heart to social.
I have no heart to start clinical studies.
I have no heart to do assignment.
I have ho heart to do anything.
and that really bugged me.
I have bought all the potions, magic books and wand to start motivate myself.
and it does not work.
All the magic that I had cast upon myself too does not work.
Why am I feeling this way ?.
I really don't know why.
too much has happened this past 2 months.
If I go and telling it one by one, It only causes me to be in deep cold emptiness.
I need psychologist.
I need to know what my mind is thinking right now.
Even I, myself cant decipher my brain.
Even I, myself cant decipher my brain.
I tend to space out lots of time lately.
Ignoring people.
Ignoring my works and responsibilities.
I'm a really sad being.
Sad enough and not being able to cry any more.
I am more like a doll.
no reaction.
no emotion.
no movement.
just static and unable to function as human.
All I can see in my eyes is emptiness.
and not to mentioned within.
empty.

No comments:
Post a Comment