......
.........
Seriously ?!, Do I even have time to blog now ?.
errgh.
I haven't touch my notes since like the first day when I step in the lecture hall.
Event here, event there.
Work here, work there.
proposal here, proposal there.
cursing here, cursing there.
| Bitch, please. |
My life has changed to something that I really want to avoid.
Its getting busier than before !.
(thanks guys ! I really appreciate it!)
Well hopefully everything will get better.
I need to fix my time schedule and fills it with joy and yes, more to do list !.
I haven't get enough sleep since day one.
All the things that I really wanted to focus on and do it for this 2nd year have to be postponed, again.
Yes ! I really need somebody to tweak my brain and my biological clock !.
Please ! someone bite and turn me into zombie or effing robot !.
Oh Lord !
I rest my soul to you and please rejuvenate me with your holy light.
Please help me get through this responsibility once more as You did last time.
Amin.
p/s : please dont mind the language. My cursing mode has been switched on for a quite some times now. I don't know how to switch it off back.
Later, biaaaches !
=D
6 comments:
Hey dude!
Rise and shine~
Don't mind those crappy things.
Initially you WILL feel like that after entering 2nd yr.
But after sometime you'll realized that if you manage your time properly..you'll have tons of time.
Just don't let those things controlling your mind
(Those hair wire-urghh)
TIPS: ALWAYS Smile~ ^_^
LOL ... thanks. Never thought of anyone reading my post. hhahah.yeah, my life has been consumed waayyy tooo long ago!. Didn't think that it would actually be continuously pain on the behind! hahahha. It is not the classes or doctors that been hitting my behind, it is the hustle and those projects!. Too last minute, rushing and hasty!. At least give a proper warning about something.
hahaha .. thanks for the tips. Smile is not my nature, but I will try! (and I will start my anger management classes too).
Yeah I know,
your nature is 'mendung' rite? lol
and I know too that it's not the classes or doctors making me hair wire~ Same with what your thoughts are..all those projects!! [banned them...hahaha...but I dont power to do so...=( ]
and same with you also "too last minute! too rushing and hasty! " yup...
that's rite~
Well...previously
I'm incharge of some sort like graphic and multimedia...
But you know...these kind of thing need patience and passion to create a great result....
But those people don't know how to understand and appreciate what we done rather than nagging here and there...
ahh...people...don't mind them...
They never try to look at other people's works..how they arrange it..the preparations and all...
Ah...again..I'm talking too much...
Well..nice to know you and your currently 'messy' head...haha~
The pic is priceless hahahahaha
Post a Comment