Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CONVEX 2011 | loads of work !

okay.
I know, everyone kinda pissed off when the convex is back again.
And now, it was quite short notice.
We got lots to be prepared.
As myself.
I have two commitment.

first, as a team member for our booth, which is the oncology.
second, as the multimedia committee. Where by far the most abundant job to be done within these couples of week.

For our booth, they said that we don't have to printed out our brochure but we have to start producing the gifts for audience.

Well, as her head is as same as mine (our group leader ! =D).
We don't have to hustle much, rather than doing it handmade we decided to just print out the bookmark.
easy peasy.
bookmark, checked.

Now, what is left for our team is to work our behind so freaking fast in order to set everything up including the decorations and information for our booth.
Well, that will be done in one week before the event.
crazy huh ?.

Talk about the designs, hehehehe. I have designed couples of bookmark for our booth. Well it suppose to be related with cancer right ? not much of inspiration gushing through my head this time since I have to squeeze my brain and drink it juice again and again.

thanks you for dropping by.

Together we are stronger.
Battler against cancer !!!

uuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggh ~

No comments: