Week 1
Had my exam right afta raya. AND yes! it was like daymn heretic !! I cant managed myself to study due to some technical problem(s). I am still not able to comfort me self here. Surviving the needs of merit in order to stay in the hostel really get the nerves from me! hell yeah ! it is not enough for us to cranked our head to study and now we have to fight for merit (work like an asshole in sort of activities and organization .. blahhh. . bllahh ..). I really didn't get it. What are they looking forward to ? better graduate or better name ? or maybe better in every way ??. And yeah. I didn't do great in my exam and i am looking forward for not so good result. Finger cross!
Week 2
there is nothing much happens. but few of memorable incident happened with my friends. All over the place!! hehehehe .. so far ... we collected 5 Most Embarrassing Moment for our group. hahahha.
Week 3
During my working hour, I used to have my "sanctuary" places all over the campus. And now I am looking forward for my "sanctuary" in usmkk. So far I already spotted 4 places preferable to be my sanctuary! yeah !
- Discussion Room, Library (yeah silence and away from society! i like!)
- Anatomy Museum (there is no quite place when you sits around cadaver! =P)
- PPSG 3rd Floor (hahaha .. i know PPSG is not medical student faculty, but why not! they have the location! =P)
- Psychiatric Ward, Floor 5 HUSM (never thought of it as my place to lepaking. but it is kinda quite and tranquil with the breeze and quietness.)
p/s : to all usmkkians, if you are looking for me, please DO find me within these four location mentioned.
And fyi, i am still trying to handle my cravenness over foods back in selangor. thank to SOME friends! (thanks guys !) ... who is kept updating foods and foods and foods allover facebook and making me crave more! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! cant wait for semester break (If i have any .. heh. I beg to differ!) ... u just wait!
Lastly, there is nothing much that i can relate myself to. i guess that is it for now. thanks for dropping by.
Have a great breakfast!
1 comment:
semoga berjaya..xkesah ape pun berlaku..apa pun dihati..try to lie to your heart from said i cant or no..suka x suka..suka..life as medic student if different...one chance,one hope..so buat sehabis baik...i know u cant do it...hidup xsemudah yg disangkakan dan xsesusah yg dijangkan kan...cewah...daaa...take care ur stamina n mind..=)
Post a Comment